- Not everything is a clue – some things in the room are there to “set the mood” for the game.
- Separate and search! There is plenty to find.
- Communicate… if you find something, let others know.
- Record… write down what you are solving.
- Keep the clues out in case you need to revisit them.
- Double check each other’s answers and searches if you are stuck!
- If you are stuck and not progressing… ask for help.
Also… Stay Safe!
- There is no need to climb on anything… there are no clues above normal reach.
- There are no clues in any lamps, electrical outlets, plugs or cords.
- There are no clues in the windows so no need to play with the shades or drapes.
- There is no excessive force or physical exertion required, so be gentle with things. No more than a finger’s pressure is needed in most cases.
- Don’t be afraid to be silly! This is a game – have FUN! ?