We want to outline some changes and plans we are taking for the safety of our guests and employees. Here are a few of the precautions we are taking to be open to the public responsibly:
At our facility:
- All games are private (at no additional cost to you).
- We’ve altered our schedule so your group will be the only ones in the lobby.
- We are using HEPA filter air purifiers with UV-C light sanitizer in our rooms and lobby to help sanitize and keep the air fresh.
- Rooms are sanitized and we use an EPA-registered antimicrobial technology to protect surfaces for up to 90-days applied monthly.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance.
- Gamemasters will wear masks inside the building.
For our players:
- ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE SCHEDULED START TIME! … No Sooner, No Later.
- As of July 25th, players will be required to wear face masks per MN government orders.
- Each player will need to sign our waiver. Please sign this online ahead of time, or scan our QR code upon entering with your phone to sign.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash your hands before and after your game.
- If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home and we will be happy to reschedule your game for a later date.
- Remain with your group. There should not be other groups in the lobby at the same time, but if that occurs please maintain at least 6 feet of distance.