As we begin re-opening our games to the public, we want to outline some changes and plans we are taking for the safety of our guests and employees. Here are a few of the precautions we are taking to open our doors responsibly:
At our facility:
- All games are now private (at no additional cost to you) through September
- We’ve altered our schedule so your family/group will be the only ones in the lobby.
- We are extensively sanitizing the rooms between each game.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entrance.
From our players:
- ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE SCHEDULED START TIME!
- We recommend that you wear face masks.
- Each player will need to sign our waiver. Please sign this online ahead of time, or scan our QR code upon entering with your phone to sign.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer or thoroughly wash your hands before and after your game.
- If you have a fever or do not feel well, please stay home and we will be happy to reschedule your game for a later date.
- Remain with your group. If other groups happen to be in the lobby at the same time, please maintain 6 feet of distance.